Anyone else's points balance increasing unexpectedly?

(JB) #21

Along with discarding, points also get awarded in varied increments for milestone achievements. This is likely where those random totals are coming from for you.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #22

Series milestone points are not awarded in 100 point increments and this why the results may include some odd numbers. Each card in a series has a base value that is then increased with a modifier based on the series difficult, number of cards in the series, and a couple other factors. Because of these modifiers, milestone awards will vary series to series.

(Sima Seal4) #23

Quick suggestion: We should be able to have the number (Only visually) round to the nearest 100, or thousand, or whatever. Because it does get on my nerve when I have these weird numbers just floating around after the 100’s points.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #24

Unfortunately, we don’t have plans to round the points to the nearest 100 even if only in the display … there are other initiatives we have planned for the future where rounding off points would not be compatible with the designed system. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Sima Seal4) #25

That sounds interesting. But I am confused how even visually rounding them would not work.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #26

Just forwarding what the dev team tells me … this would take some additional programming to work around and it’s not in scope. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Sima Seal4) #27

Ok, nice to know!