Another glitch related to pack numbers

(Sima Seal4) #1

I just started getting my “daily” packs and started to open 3 series. I opened 2 series, and then tried to open 3 - when I was met with a problem. I could only open 2 packs for the last series. And yes, my streak is going full swing, 240 days or so. Why?

(Lonelee) #2

Some series only let you open 2 or 1 free pack each day. Sure you have not picked one of these?:thinking:

(Sima Seal4) #3

100% sure. I open the same series everyday.

(Kmenace) #4

It has been happening to me as well. I am on day 569 i believe, so i should get 3 extra free packs. I wake up with the FULL 6 packs. Open my first series and get the 3 extra packs. Finish opening that series. Open the second series i want, its 3 packs and i am left with only 2 packs to open. I should still have 3. Not too big of a deal for me since i almost always open 24 packs in a days time (or try to at least), but it is still a glitch in the system somewhere. Today was the second time this month it has happened.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

I have tried to recreate this issue the past two days and cannot replicate as I received the 3 extra packs for my streak reward both days. I will PM you both separately regarding your activity history. Please watch for future instances and record as much detail as possible when this happens (time of day, series opened, etc) so we can investigate more thoroughly. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Lonelee) #6

This morning I had the opposite case. Started opening first free pack and received the 3 free bonus packs. Counter told me 8 left as it should be. After opening 3 free packs of 3 series all should have gone but the counter told me still 3 left and I could open another 3 (12 in total).:thinking:

(Sima Seal4) #7

You mean 9?

(Lonelee) #8

No because one is already gone at the point when you receive the bonus.:slightly_smiling_face:

(Sima Seal4) #9

Oh yeah. I had forgotten about that.

(Wyando) #10

That would explain, why I had the feeling, that I had a few packs more, when I checked in about an hour later… (I may not pay 100% attention when I am just woken up, I just open the packs and it makes my day when the “new print” stars appears ;))